What is performance coaching?
The goal of any given session is to identify together where you currently are, where you would love to be, and the blocks standing in the way. From there we can develop and implement the strategies and techniques necessary for progress, ultimately realising your true potential and leading to an enjoyable, fulfilling and long-lasting career. This may occur over a few focused meetings, or during regular sessions designed to realign your mental focus on an ongoing basis.
Some of the areas you may like to work on include:
- Management of stress, nerves and performance anxiety.
- Increasing confidence and self esteem through addressing limiting self-talk, thinking patterns and core beliefs.
- Developing increased focus and concentration both during rehearsal and performance.
- Learning to reliably get into your zone for peak performance every time, regardless of outside influences.
- Learning how to bounce back from mistakes or sub-optimal performances.
How will it improve my performance?
You'll acquire the tools for a new way of performing which will empower and free you from extraneous pressures, leading to a more confident, capable and successful performer, and ultimately a more relaxed, enjoyable you!